All material in this blog is copy written and may not be used in part or whole, in any manner, without prior written consent.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Newspaper Ad

The purpose of this assignment is to create a series of Newspaper ads for the Collegio, promoting a business.


Target Audience: College students that are majoring in Construction and are looking for an internship.
Call to Action: Come into our business and enquire about the internship.

Budget: $100

1x5  (1.83x5)- $20
2x3  (3.79x3)- $24
2x7  (3.79x7)- $54

Schedule-

October 12th- run 2x3
October 19th- run 1x5
October 26th- run 2x7

All images are free from copyright…

Synopsis:
I enjoyed doing this project, as I worked in the newspaper business previously. I enjoy using the basic of colors, black and white, to create an eye catching piece.
These are my rough drafts for my Newspaper Ad Series.

                                                                      This is my 2x7 Ad

                                                                    This is my final 2x3 ad.


                                                                 This is my final 1x5 ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment